sábado, 24 de septiembre de 2011

Vintage advertising: The cheesier the better!

Dont get me wrong, i love those good ol cheesy lines used on what our grannies knew as advertising, in fact, i freaking love 30s-60s ads, from the lines to the illustration and i just cant get enough!
No me malinterpreten, me encantan esas buenas y realmente cursis lineas, usadas en lo que nuestras abuelas conocian como publicidad. De hecho, amo con locura la publicidad de los 30s-60s, desde los slogans hasta las ilustraciones y no me canso de ella! <3







aaaand the cutest of them all, my favorite commercial, KOOL AID! 
For the very best drink you've ever made! KOOL AID!  
yyyyyyyy el mas lindo de todos, mi comercial favorito, KOOL AID!


and Bobby Pin curl Permanent! 
y Bobby Permanente para risos!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario